Lumineers in Fresno, CA
Similar to porcelain veneers, Lumineers transform your smile by correcting damaged, chipped, spaced, or stained teeth. Lumineers are thinner than porcelain veneers and do not require the irreversible removal of enamel from the teeth. Dr. Castillo is a trained and licensed Lumineers dental professional and is eager to help you achieve a beautiful, white, symmetrical smile.
Benefits of Lumineers
- Resistant to staining – The material of Lumineers not only covers permanent stains but is also extremely stain resistant, keeping your teeth white and bright for years to come.
- Can repair minor tooth imperfections such as chips, worn surfaces, or misshapen teeth.
- Can cover old fillings that have become stained or discolored.
- Can be used to close gaps between the teeth or to straighten the teeth, eliminating the need for orthodontic treatment
- Lumineers are thinner than porcelain veneers and therefore require less removal of tooth structure.
Lumineers are placed on the teeth over the course of two visits to the dental office. During the first visit, Dr. Castillo will create a mold of your teeth and discuss with you your intended shape and shade of the teeth. When the mold arrives you will come back to the office and Dr. Castillo will fit your custom Lumineers. They will be painlessly applied without the removal of healthy tooth structure. Lumineers are also completely reversible and allow patients to eat and drink whatever they’d like. With proper care, they can last for over 10 years.
Schedule an Appointment
If you would like to transform your smile without orthodontics or the removal of healthy tooth structure, contact Dr. Castillo for a consultation. His friendly and accommodating office is excited to help you start the first step on your journey to a beautiful smile. Call 559-221- 0302 or request an appointment online today!
What are you waiting for? Make an appointment today!